Important Information about Your Use of the Services
Do not use the services for emergency medical needs. if you experience a medical emergency, call 112 immediately.
Neither Virtual Doctors TeleHealth nor any of its licensors or suppliers or any third parties who promote the Services or provide you with a link to the Services shall be liable for any professional Advice you obtain from a Provider via the Service nor for any information obtained from our Services. You acknowledge your reliance on any Providers or information provided by the Services is solely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all risk associated therewith. Virtual Doctors TeleHealth does not make any representations or warranties about the training or skill of any Providers using the Services. You are ultimately responsible for choosing your particular Provider on the Services.
You hereby certify that you are physically located in the country or State you have entered as your current location on the Services. You acknowledge that your ability to access and use the Services is conditioned upon the truthfulness of this certification and that the Providers you access through the Services are relying upon this certification in order to interact with you. In the event that your certification is inaccurate, you agree to indemnify Virtual Doctors TeleHealth and the Providers you interact with from any resulting damages, costs, or claims.
You hereby certify that you are not a Medicare or Medicaid beneficiary. If you provide false or deceptive information regarding your Medicare or Medicaid enrollment status, Virtual Doctors TeleHealth reserves the right to terminate all current or future use of the Services by you.
You may be able to utilize certain telemedicine services through the Services, including but not limited to via Virtual Doctors TeleHealth’s video service (“Virtual Doctors TeleHealth Video Service”). Virtual Doctors TeleHealth is not a healthcare provider, insurance provider, or a prescription fulfillment warehouse. In providing the Virtual Doctors TeleHealth Video Service, Virtual Doctors TeleHealth’s role is limited to making certain telehealth related information available to you and/or facilitate your access to telemedicine services provided by Healthcare Providers. Virtual Doctors TeleHealth is not responsible for such Healthcare Providers’ acts or omissions, or for any content of your communications with them. Virtual Doctors TeleHealth is independent of the Healthcare Providers and does not employ or otherwise exercise any control over the services provided by Healthcare Providers, regardless of whether they utilize the Virtual Doctors TeleHealth Video Service.
- Doctors will recommend treatment based on the investigation results provided by the patient during the virtual consultation.
- The patient acknowledges that the virtual doctor or doctor may not be able to make a fully informed diagnosis or recommend an appropriate treatment plan without a physical examination. The patient agrees to provide accurate and complete information during the virtual consultation to enable the doctor to make the most informed diagnosis and treatment recommendation possible.
- The patient is responsible for ensuring that the device and internet connection used for the virtual consultation meet the technical requirements for the telemedicine platform being used.
- The virtual doctor or doctor is not liable for any technical problems or issues with the telemedicine platform that may arise during the virtual consultation.
- The virtual doctor or doctor is not liable for any harm or injury resulting from inaccurate test results provided by the patient. The patient acknowledges that they are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the investigation results provided during the virtual consultation.
- The patient understands that telemedicine consultations are not a substitute for emergency medical care. If the patient experiences a medical emergency, they should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- The patient agrees to provide feedback and complete any required surveys or questionnaires related to the virtual consultation.
- The virtual doctor or doctor reserves the right to terminate the virtual consultation at any time for any reason.
- The patient understands that telemedicine consultations are subject to the same privacy and confidentiality requirements as in-person consultations. The virtual doctor or doctor will not disclose any information obtained during the virtual consultation to any third party without the patient’s consent, except as required by law.
- The patient acknowledges that telemedicine consultations are subject to state and federal laws and regulations, and that the virtual doctor or doctor may be required to report certain medical conditions or diseases to public health authorities.
You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Services to take any action that could harm us or any third party, interfere with the operation of the Services, or use the Services in a manner that violates any laws. For example, and without limitation, you may not:
- Transmit any message or information under a false name or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit;
- Provide information on the enrollment form that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete;
- Transmit any message or information that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, predatory of minors, harassing, threatening, or hateful;
- Transmit any message or information that infringes or violates the intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of others;
- Reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate content received through the Services to anyone without prior express permission;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting of content or personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure;
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activity conducted on the Services or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system or network;
- Attempt to modify, translate, decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, or create derivative works of any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services;
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Services, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our users, affiliates, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the Terms. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services for any or no reason at any time without notice.
By providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by Virtual Doctors TeleHealth (“Payment Method”), you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge to the Payment Method any fees for your use of the Services, together with any applicable taxes. Please note that Virtual Doctors TeleHealth may not receive complete information from your health insurance plan, if applicable, regarding the applicable co-pay due from you for your consultation. As such, you may be billed more than once with respect to a consultation to account for additional co-pay amounts due, if any. Should you choose not to enter your health plan billing details, you elect to be seen as self-pay, thereby waiving health plan claim submission.
You agree that authorizations to charge your Payment Method remains in effect until you cancel it in writing, and you agree to notify Virtual Doctors TeleHealth of any changes to your Payment Method. You certify that you are an authorized user of the Payment Method and will not dispute charges for the Services that correspond to consultation fees or the co-payment required by your health plan. You acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions to your account must comply with applicable provisions of U.S. law. In the case of an ACH transaction rejected for insufficient funds, Virtual Doctors TeleHealth may at its discretion attempt to process the charge again at any time within 30 days.You acknowledge and agree that fees for consultations may increase at any time.
1. Ownership Of The Site And Related Materials
All pages within this Site and any material made available for download are the property of VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH, or its licensors or suppliers, as applicable. The Site is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
2. Electronic Communications
When you use any VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH Service, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop, kiosk or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that (a) all agreements and consents can be signed electronically and (b) all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such notices and other communications be in writing.
Short code messaging related information as follows:
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- After scheduling a consultation on VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH, you will receive SMS or email messages with regards to your consultation status.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive varied frequency of messages. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Site Access, Security and Restrictions
If you create a subscriber account for the VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH Site, you agree to complete the registration process by providing current, complete, and accurate information as required by VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. In the event access to the Site or a portion thereof is limited requiring a user ID and password (“Protected Areas”), you agree to access Protected Areas using only your user ID and password as provided to you by VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and not to share or disclose your user ID or password to any third party. You agree that you are fully responsible for all activity occurring under your user ID. Your access to the Site may be revoked by VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH at any time with or without cause.
You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the Site, deep link to any feature or content on the Site, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site
You are solely responsible for the security of your username and password, and for any use of the Services using your username and password. You should not share your username or password with any third party or allow any third party to access the Services using your username and password. You agree to notify us if you have any reason to believe that your username or password has been lost, compromised, or misused in any way. We reserve the right to revoke or deactivate your username and password at any time.
4. No Medical Advice or Services
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD DIAL “112” IMMEDIATELY.THE CONTENT OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, COPY, AUDIO, VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHS, ILLUSTRATIONS, GRAPHICS AND OTHER VISUALS, IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT OR RECOMMENDATIONS OF ANY KIND. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR QUALIFIED HEATH CARE PROFESSIONALS WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS AND ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORTED BY VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH LLC LUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMMUNICATIONS WITH VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH MEDICAL EXPERTS IS INTENDED TO BE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO CREATE A PHYSICIAN – PATIENT RELATIONSHIP AS DEFINED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAW. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE SITE, WHETHER PROVIDED BY VIRTUAL DOCTORS, ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, MEDICAL EXPERTS, CLIENTS, VISITORS TO THE SITE OR OTHERS, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WHILE VIRTUAL DOCTORS FACILITATES YOUR SELECTION OF, COMMUNICATIONS WITH AND OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH PHYSICIANS, VIRTUAL DOCTORS DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL SERVICES AND THE DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN YOU AND THE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER YOU SELECT. ALL HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS IDENTIFIED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE SITE ARE INDEPENDENT PROVIDERS AND ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH.
5. License And Access
6. Accuracy and Integrity of Information
Although VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, VIRTUAL DOCTORS shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Content posted to the Site from any non- VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH affiliated third party.
7. Links to Other Sites
VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non- VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH site, please understand that it is independent from VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH, and that VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH has no control over the Content on that website. In addition, a link to a non- VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH website does not mean that VIRTUAL DOCTORS endorses or accepts any responsibility for the Content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
8. User Information
If you submit, upload, post or transmit any health information, medical history, conditions, problems, symptoms, personal information, consent forms, agreements, requests, comments, ideas, suggestions, information, files, videos, images or other materials to us or our Site (“User Information”), you agree not to provide any User Information that (1) is false, inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that could encourage criminal or unethical behavior, (2) violates or infringes the privacy, copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade secrets or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or (3) contains or transmits a virus or any other harmful component. You agree not to contact other site users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication. You represent and warrant to VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH and its Providers that you have the legal right and authorization to provide all User Information to VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH and its Providers for use as set forth herein and required by VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH and the Provider.
9. Claims of Copyright Infringement
We disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on our site. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures set forth below.VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available on the Site.If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Site by sending us a notice (“Notice”) complying with the following requirements.
- 1. Identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- 2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- 3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- 4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.””
- 5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to email@example.com.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
VIRTUAL DOCTORS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. VIRTUAL DOCTORS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND LINKED WEBSITES. VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY.
11. Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Site
VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH AND ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR LINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT ANY ASPECTS OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS).
12. Dispute Resolution
VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH will try work in good faith to resolve any issue you have with Site, including services ordered or purchased through the Site, if you bring that issue to the attention of our customer service department. However, we realize that there may be rare cases where we may not be able to resolve an issue to a customer’s satisfaction. In the event we cannot resolve a dispute between us, you agree that all matters related to any use or access of the Site, the Services or any other VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH site will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. You hereby waive any objections to such jurisdiction or venue. Any claims or controversies arising out of this Agreement, and/or the related use and access of the Site, the Services or any other VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH site, shall be exclusively in the state of Texas.
13. Force Majeure
15. Right to Modify Revisions; General
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services are protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All copyrights in the Services are owned by us or our third-party licensors to the full extent permitted under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. You may not publish, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, edit, adapt, modify, or otherwise exploit any part of the Services without our written consent.
All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, product packaging, and designs of the Services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Virtual Doctors TeleHealth or its licensors and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as authorized herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Services confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Virtual Doctors TeleHealth, its affiliates, or any third party.
Use of the Site
VIRTUAL DOCTORS TELEHEALTH (Virtual Doctors, we, us, our) operates the Virtual Doctors TeleHealth and website at https://www.virtualdoctors.ng We offer Telehealth services by linking our users with qualified healthcare practitioners who in turn provides medical and health services. By accessing and using this app, our devices or our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all other terms and policies that appear on the app and our website. You are not allowed to use this app and our devices if you do not agree with these terms.
The Healthcare Professionals who deliver Services through Virtual Doctors are independent professionals. Virtual Doctors, does not practice medicine or any other licensed profession, and does not interfere with the practice of medicine or any other licensed profession by Healthcare Professionals, each of whom is responsible for his or her services and compliance with the requirements applicable to his or her profession and license. Neither Virtual Doctors nor any third parties who promote the Services or provide you with a link to the Services shall be liable for any professional advice you obtain from a Healthcare Professional via the Services.
None of the App content (other than information you receive from Healthcare Professionals) should be considered medical advice or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular medication or treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you.
When you register on the App, you are required to create an account (“Account”) by entering your name, email address, password and certain other information collected by Virtual Doctors (collectively “Account Information”). To create an Account, you must be of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are not of legal age to form a binding contract, you may not register to use our Services. You agree that the Account Information that you provide to us at all times, including during registration and in any information, you upload to the App, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You may not transfer or share your Account password with anyone or create more than one Account (with the exception of subaccounts established for children of whom you are the parent or legal guardian). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and for all activities that occur under your Account. Virtual Doctors reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable, regarding the security of the App and your Account Information. In no event and under no circumstances shall Virtual Doctors be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of your use of the App, your use of the Account Information or your release of the Account Information to a third party. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
Use of the Services by Children.
Fees and Purchase Terms.
You agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. By providing Virtual Doctors with your payment information, you agree that Virtual Doctors is authorized to immediately invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to Virtual Doctors hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. If your health plan, employer or agency has arranged with Virtual Doctors to pay the fee or any portion of the fee, or if the fee is pursuant to some other arrangement with Virtual Doctors, that fee adjustment will be reflected in the fee that you are ultimately charged. Please check with your employer, health plan or agency to determine if any Services will be reimbursed.
You understand and agree that for Services provided on an appointment basis, you will be responsible for a missed appointment fee equal to all or a portion of the fees you would have paid for the scheduled services if you do not cancel a scheduled appointment at least 24 hours in advance, unless we notify you in writing that a shorter cancellation window applies. Payment for services on the Virtual Doctors Telehealth platform are non-refundable, please make such you are comfortable before you make any payment on the website.
You may deactivate your Account and end your registration at any time, for any reason by deactivating your account in the app or sending an email to us. Virtual Doctors may suspend or terminate your use of the App, your Account and/or registration for any reason at any time. Subject to applicable law, Virtual Doctors reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the App pursuant to its internal record retention and/or content destruction policies. After such termination, Virtual Doctors will have no further obligation to provide the Services, except to the extent we are obligated to provide you access to your health records or Healthcare Professionals are required to provide you with continuing care under their applicable legal, ethical and professional obligations to you.
Right to Modify.
Disclaimer Of Warranties.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE APP, DEVICES OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE APP, DEVICES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS. VIRTUAL DOCTORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OPERABILITY, CONDITION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, VALUE, ACCURACY OF DATA AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION.
Limitation Of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL VIRTUAL DOCTORS, VIRTUAL DOCTORS HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS OR THEIR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE APP, DEVICES OR THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE.
To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
Virtual Doctors makes no representation that all products, services and/or material described on the website or App, Devices or the Services available through the App, are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the supported state or country.
All Health Professionals performing licensed clinical services on the App hold the professional licenses issued by the professional licensing boards or agencies in the states where they practice. All physicians and psychologists hold advanced degrees in either medicine or psychology and have undergone postgraduate training. You can report a complaint relating to the care provided by a Healthcare Professional by contacting the professional licensing board in the state where the care was received. In a professional relationship, sexual intimacy is never appropriate and should be reported to the board or agency that licenses, registers, or certifies the licensee.
Any clinical records created as a result of your use of the Services will be securely maintained by Virtual Doctors on behalf of Health Professionals for a period that is no less than the minimum number of years such records are required to be maintained under relevant laws and regulations.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR LINKS FOUND AT ANY OTHER APP, WEBSITE, INTERNET LOCATION, OR SOURCE OF INFORMATION, NOR FOR YOUR USE OF SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR LINKS, NOR FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY SUCH PLATFORMS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OPERATORS.
Certain of the names, logos, and other materials displayed on the App may constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (‘Marks’) of Virtual Doctors or other entities. You are not authorized to use any such Marks without the express written permission of Virtual Doctors. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us or those other entities.
Privacy and Communications.
As part of providing, you with the Services, we may need to provide you with certain communications such as appointment reminders, service announcements, privacy notices, administrative messages and other communications about the Services (“Communications”). These Communications are considered part of the Services and your Account.
The number of SMS Messages we send as part of our Communications will depend on the frequency of your use of the Services. You can stop receiving SMS Messages at any time by unsubscribing in the App.
Virtual Doctors devotes considerable effort to optimizing signal strength and diagnosis deficiencies but is not responsible for the internet or data bandwidth and signal of your mobile device.